This is my first post on Thursday 13 so I’m sharing 13 of my favorite author. Some have influenced my writing while others I just love to read.
- Beatrice Small: The first romance author I was faithful too.
- Stephen King: The master of horror: No one does it better.
- Preston and Childs: Pendergast Series. Brilliant writing.
- Shakespeare: Twelfth Night. I love the comedies.
- Kathleen Woodiwiss: The Flame and The Flower. All I can say is WOW. What a book!
- Tom Clancy: Red Storm Rising: The first espionage book I fell in love with.
- Kathryn Stockett: The Help: I cried so hard at the end of the book I could breathe.
- CL Wilson: Tairen Soul Series: My new favorite author. Beautiful writing
- LJ McDonald: Slyph Series: What a great imaginative concept and series.
- Kresley Cole: Strong alpha men vs Stronger alpha women.
- 11. JR Ward: Dark Lover: Black Dagger Brother. The only vampire series I read.
- Karen Marie Moning: I love all her books.
- Lynn Kurland: She introduced me to time travel.
There are other authors I read, but I faithfully return to this group of thirteen.